Why are Google Reviews are Important for your Business?
1. As many as 93% of customers read reviews of local businesses Google Reviews. (BrightLocal)
2. About 95% of customers read reviews before purchasing. (Spiegel)
3. 72% of consumers will purchase after reading reviews before taking action. (MyTestimonialEngine)
4. On Yelp, for every one-star increase that a business receives, they see a 5-9% increase in product revenue. (Harvard Business Review)
5. If a product has five reviews or more, the chances of it being purchased can increase by 270%. (Spiegel)
6. When a higher-priced product displays a review, the conversion rate of purchase increases by 380%. (Spiegel)
7. 92% of B2B (Business to Business) buyers are more likely to purchase after reading Google reviews (G2 and Heinz Marketing)
8. If a business has more than 9 reviews, they can earn 52% more revenue than the average business. If a business has more than 25 reviews, that revenue increases to 108%. (Womply)
9. Businesses that claim their free listings on at least four different review sites can earn an average of 46% more revenue. (Womply)
10. Purchase likelihood can increase by 15% when buyers read verified reviews over anonymous reviews. (Spiegel)
11. If two products have a similar rating, consumers are more likely to buy the product which has more reviews. (Psychological Science)
12. Reviews can make customers 71% more comfortable to purchase a product. (3D Cart)
13. Customers will spend 31% more when a business has positive reviews. (Broadly)
Get your FREE Google listing here https://www.google.com/intl/en_au/business
If you are actively getting and using reviews to your advantage then you are possibly leaving money on the table.