Website DesignWe love to deliver creative websites that get results
“They say the secret to comedy is timing.
Jeffrey Zeldman, author and web standards advocate
Well, the secret to design is detail”
Refined Design Process
Creative Briefing - We visit you
Planning a Website3 Easy Rules to Follow
1. Keep the Website simple
2. Have an Effective Design
3. Use Keywords to get your Website noticed by Google
Keep the Website Simple
Keep your website simple and easy to use. Some of the most successful websites are plain, simple and easy to use. Give your website’s visitors the opportunity to focus on your products or services with not too many fancy graphics. A site needs to represents your brand in a clear and fresh way, have good content, be easy navigation and a look professional.
Have an Effective Design
- Easy Navigation and user friendly
- Consistent Design and page layout
- Quick to download
- Meet Search Engines requirements give a site credibility
- Have good content for the user
- Have a ‘Call to action’ for the viewer
Use Keywords to get your Website noticed by Google
- We spend a lot of time researching the correct ‘Keywords’ for you business to ensure that your site is ranking with Google and can be found by users searching for you business.